Having clarity and an understanding of your business numbers is key to planning and making better business decisions. But most don’t have these insights. This results in poor cash flow, low profitability, frustration and missed opportunities. At BJT Financial, we are accountants but we don’t do tax. We act as a finance business partner to bring our CFO Accounting expertise to your business.
Managing your business finances can be overwhelming
“The inclusion of Brad to our business in the capacity of virtual CFO has been directly responsible for (conservatively) an additional 60% growth, year-on-year for 3 years.”David CervelliDirector
There are four ways a business advisor can help you. Where do you need help?
Our company mission is to help you work smarter, not harder.
- Set a strategic plan where you are to where you want to be
- Get the board, directors and your team aligned
- Introduce profit improvement pogram
- Free up cash and access business funding
- Reduce the dependancy on the owner
- De risk the business and become investor ready
Partner with a CFO accounting expert
Brad is a Fellow of the Institute of Public Accountants (FIPA) and has a Masters of Commerce in Professional Accounting (MCommPA).